Rent Reporting Service: Boost Your Credit Fast
Did you know that your good rental payment history is not routinely reported to the 3 credit bureaus?
While this may be the case, Credit Recovery Group has the tools you need to get your good rental payment history showcased on your credit report.
Credit Recovery is offering a separate service that will report rental payments to all 3 credit bureaus: Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
(It is the responsibility of the client be sure that the trade line submitted has been and will continue to be in good standing).
Imagine your last 24 months of payment history being shown on your report in less than 30 days. Your credit score could bounce up to 30 to 100 points faster than anything you have seen before.
Report any undisclosed loans, “Buy Here Pay Here” Auto loans, and any other loan that is not being reported to the credit bureaus.
Credit Repair Vs Reporting
- Credit Repair correct and removes inaccurate information from credit reports
- Credit Reporting adds a positive tradeline history of 24 months to the credit report
Your tradeline will be reporting in 2 ways:
Ongoing monthly & 2 years of prior rental reporting and will be showing up within the next 2-5 weeks.
First Step: Select and Pay your Credit Reporting Option
Ongoing Reporting for Rent (12 months)
- $ 50.00 Individual,1 Year ongoing monthly reporting, 12 months ($4.15 e/m) pay here
- $ 82.00 Couple, 1 Year ongoing monthly reporting, 12 months ($6.80 e/m) pay here
2 Year Prior Rental Reporting, Historical (24 months)
- $ 138.00 Individual, 2 years prior rental reporting, historical 24-month ($5.75 e/m) pay here
- $ 210.00 Couple, 2 years prior rental reporting, historical 24-month ($8.75 e/m) pay here
Second Step: Sign up for Rental Verification
Once payment has been recieved, a rental verification form will be sent out to you. Fill out and send completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax form to 713-481-1867
Third Step: Landlord Verification
After your Rental Verification form has been processed, your landlord or property manager will be contacted for a Landord Verification.
Final Step: Report Rent to the 3 Credit Bureaus
Once all payments and verications are completed, your payment history and/or ongoing payments will be uploaded to Transunion, Experian & Equifax.
- Significant increase in credit score with all 3 major credit agencies.
- Adds aged tradeline to consumers' credit reports, a huge benefit for someone with a "thin" credit history.
- Shows up on the credit report as a property management company
• This service adds a positive tradeline history of 24 months to the credit report
• Credit Status is the responsibility of the client, be sure that the trade line submitted has been in good standing
• This service is NOT a credit repair