The risen Christ is celebrated in every opened flower, in every beam of nourishing sunlight, in every humble patch of green beneath our feet.
Easter blessings from your friends at Credit Recovery Group, Inc.!
Credit Recovery Group offices will be closed Friday, April 19, 2019 and will reopen on Monday, April 22,2019.
Make Easter Delicious with this Holiday Recipe!
Super Easy No-Bake Easter Egg Slice
250 g plain sweet biscuits, crushed like Arnotts Marie or Nice
1 cup (90g) desiccated coconut
100 g butter
300 g sweetened condensed milk
1 cup mini Easter eggs (see note)
250 g milk chocolate, melted (see note)
extra Easter eggs, to decorate
• Grease and line a 22cm X 32cm rectangular slice tin with baking paper.
• Crush biscuits and place into a bowl.
• Add the coconut, melted butter and condensed milk to the bowl and mix until well combined. If you’re mixture is too crumbly, add a little more condensed milk and mix again.
• Add the mini Easter eggs and stir through.
• Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and press down firmly with a spoon.
• Pour the melted chocolate over the top and decorate with extra mini Easter eggs.
• Place into the fridge for 4-5 hours (overnight is best). Take out of the fridge 20 minutes before cutting into slices (this makes it easier to cut).
• Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.