- 1 Box (3.4 oz.) cheesecake pudding
- 12 oz. whipped topping
- 18 oz. strawberry yogurt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 lb. strawberries (sliced)
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Place the whipped topping, pudding mix, vanilla extract, and yogurt into a large bowl. Whisk together until fully combined and smooth. Cover the mixture and refrigerate for an hour.
- Wash and drain blueberries. Wash, pat, and dry slice the strawberries.
- Remove cream mixture from the refrigerator and gently fold in strawberries.
- Serve immediately.