Credit Repair Specialist
Houston, TX 77074
Salary: $14.00 to $17.00 /hour
Our company provides credit restoration and identity theft recovery services, improving one’s credit rating, quickly, legally, and effectively through the practical interpretation of consumer rights.
We are hiring a Credit Repair Specialist, that will be educating and assisting each client on their individual credit needs, this career is for people that can handle complex calls, are great at multitasking, and oriented details.
This job is ideal for someone who is: Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous, people-oriented, enjoys interacting with people, and working on group projects.
- Assisting and advising customers regarding their credit accounts.
- Take incoming calls from our clients, assisting with their credit questions and needs.
- Connecting with clients and providing solutions for accomplishing their goals through improved creditworthiness.
- Leading projects to improve credit operational efficiency while working in a fast-paced and collaborative work environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to increase retention, reactivation and satisfaction, and customer satisfaction.
- Keep following and schedule process.
- Flexible schedule to work on some weekends.
- Your duties will include researching, ensure customer retention and satisfaction, and all other tasks as needed at Credit Recovery Group.
- Must have an associate’s degree or college is a plus.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- 3+ years of inside customer service over the phone.
- Experience on credit reports improving, debt settlement and/or mortgages
- Strong oral communication skills; highly organized and able to maintain a positive attitude.
- Empathy and a willingness to assist consumers in hardship.
- Problem-solving and logical thinking; demonstrates initiative and takes ownership of customer’s needs.
- Treat all customers courteously; respond to questions, concerns, or requests on a same-day basis; and always maintain professionalism.
- The ability to work independently in a multi-step process and follow up with leads via phone or email as needed.
- Great judgment skills.
- Computer experience required: MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Windows.
- Demonstrated ability to work within various technology platforms (I.E. tracker software, email, websites, and social media).
- Positive attitude and desire to work in a “team” environment.
- Evidence of a strong work ethic, detail orientation, and organizational skills.
- Reliable transportation and excellent time management skills.
- Successfully pass a background check and a drug screening.
We offer competitive compensation, most major holidays, personal time off (PTO), medical, dental, and vision insurance benefits.
How to apply: If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please send a cover letter and a copy of a current resume detailing work experience and education to email@example.com.
Credit Recovery Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.