Baked Brie Cranberry Bread Bowl
1 bread boule round loaf of rustic bread
1 wheel of brie about 12 ounces, top of rind removed
1/2 cup cranberry sauce
2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Slice off the top quarter of the bread. Place the wheel of brie (with the rind removed) on top of the bread and use a knife to trace a circle around it. Scoop out the inner circle of the bread.
- Place the bread on the baking sheet. Spray the cooking spray on the outside of the bread. Cut slices all around the edges of the bread, about 1-2 inches apart. Be careful not to cut all the way down. This will create the removable slices for eating after it’s baked.
- Place the brie in the emptied-out bread crevice. Add ½ cup of cranberry sauce and sprinkle with thyme, and bake in the oven until the bread is toasted, about 25 minutes.
- Serve immediately while cheese is melty.