A HOLIDAY FAVORITE RECIPE
Cranberry – Brie Bites
• Frozen puff pastry, thawed and cut into 24 (2 1/2-inch) squares (4×6)
• Brie (cut into approx. 1/2-inch cubes) – Tip: freeze cheese for 15 minutes to make cutting easier
• Whole berry cranberry sauce
• Orange zest
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray cups of a mini muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Press squares into each cup and prick with the tines of a fork. Add a cube of brie, then about a teaspoon of cranberry sauce in each pastry cup. Sprinkle orange zest on top.
3. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 15 to 16 minutes, until the pastry is puffed and the corners are golden brown.
4. Cool in pans on a wire rack for 3 minutes before transferring the Cranberry-Brie Bites to a serving dish.